Gold Sea Moss
Our Gold Sea Moss is full of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, providing you with optimal health benefits. Rich in minerals like iodine, potassium and calcium, it naturally detoxifies the body and supports a healthy immune system. Enjoy the natural and revitalizing effects of this special algae. Get your daily dose of nature's powerful superfood! 2 oz dried makes about 32 oz of gel.
Gold has beta-carotene makes vitamin A in the body. play a vital part in the reproductive process. They also help keep skin, eyes, and the immune system healthy.
Premium, Wild- Harvested St. Lucia sea moss. Gently grown in unpolluted, warm waters. Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun. Never bleached with chemicals and no fertilizers were used ever. Our sea moss is raw and organically grown.
Iodine, iron, zinc and magnesium for thyroid function
Collagen for skin, joints & connective tissues
Helps muscles recover after an intense workout
Reduces mucus, inflammation
Balances hormones, increases libido
Use seamoss gel in foods and skincare products. It helps to tighten the skin and minimize pores while adding minerals.
Use the sea moss gel as a thickener in smoothies, soups, porridge, salad dressings, and stews.
How to make sea moss gel:
- Rinse sea moss thoroughly to remove excess salt & sand.
- Soak for about 8 hours in enough water to cover. Add more water as the moss swells to make sure it stays covered.
- Add soaked sea moss + an equal amount of water to a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds at a time until you get a smooth, pudding-like texture.
- You will need to add more water until you get the right texture.
- For best results, store in the fridge in an airtight glass container.
- It will be gelatinous when chilled. Always use a clean spoon to serve.
#ProTip You can rehydrate in the fridge. When you're ready to blend, Rinse moss under room temp or lukewarm water. This will bring it closer to room temp, thus making it easier to blend.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.